Resourceful Maryland Lawyers for Any Injury
Car accident attorneys who go above and beyond
When an injury from an auto accident drastically impacts your life, you need a Maryland attorney with the compassion to see you through and the power to make a difference in your future. Alexander & Cleaver is committed to providing exceptional representation to injury victims in Prince George’s County, Charles County and Calvert County.
We have one goal — help families lead lives that are as normal as possible.
Our attorneys understand that head, neck, spine and brain injuries can leave you permanently disabled or in need of long-term rehabilitation and care. A personal injury lawyer at our firm works closely with you and your family to determine the impact an injury has on your lives. We also consult with medical, economic and life-care experts to ensure we pursue payment for all past medical expenses and long-term-care costs.
Fighting the tough fight with insurance companies
We have the knowledge and experience to deal successfully with insurance companies to obtain fair compensation. Each auto accident attorney at our firm knows how to investigate a car crash injury, how best to present the facts and how to go to court to obtain compensation when an insurance company refuses an appropriate settlement.
We have a reputation for excellence throughout Maryland, D.C. and Virginia that puts you at a distinct advantage during settlement negotiations.
Our experience includes negotiating and litigating every type of auto injury claim:
- Wrongful death. When someone else’s negligence or intentional conduct takes the life of a loved one, we help hold them accountable.
- Head and brain injuries. Even the simplest tasks can seem monumental. We obtain compensation for concussion, TBI and memory loss.
- Spine and neck injuries. In Calvert and Charles counties, we have a proven track record with auto accidents that cause paralysis, quadriplegia, paraplegia, herniated discs and fractures.
- Burns. Injuries from crashes and car fires can lead to a lifetime of suffering. We know how to pursue long-term compensation.
- Amputations. Our attorneys in Prince George’s County help when the loss of a limb devastates your life.
- Fractures. Even a broken bone can disrupt your life, requiring assistance with simple tasks and making you miss work. We thoroughly evaluate fracture cases so you receive what you need to heal.
Senior partner James A. Cleaver is named one of Maryland's Top 100 Trial Lawyers. For more than three decades, he has been helping victims suffering from head, neck and spinal injuries in La Plata and Waldorf and all of Maryland. Call Jim toll-free at 301.292.3300 or contact him by email.
Never doubt that a qualified injury lawyer is on your side
No matter your injury, our attorneys can help you move forward with your life. Trust us to do what is right.
From one of our eight offices in Annapolis, Fort Washington, Baltimore, La Plata, Rockville, Cumberland and Alexandria, Virginia, the law firm of Alexander & Cleaver skillfully represents car accident victims in Upper Marlboro, Bowie, Waldorf, Charles County, Prince George’s County and Calvert County and across Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C.
We are available 24 hours a day to handle your most urgent needs. Call us today at 800.292.LAWS or contact us online to speak to a dedicated auto accident attorney. We look forward to speaking with you.