A&C's long history of success for clients
- “Representation with Integrity - Alexander and Cleaver..” #Better&Stronger
- What experience does Alexander & Cleaver have representing clients for recoveries in serious injury and death cases?
- Why should you choose Alexander & Cleaver as your law firm?
- Why should an attorney refer a case to Alexander & Cleaver?
- Why should Alexander & Cleaver be your local counsel?
- What has Alexander & Cleaver done for your church?
- What services does Alexander & Cleaver provide to churches, their board of directors, and members?
Personal Injury/death recoveries
- What types of personal injury cases does Alexander & Cleaver handle?
- What types of insurance are there in an accident case?
- Are there time limits to making a recovery?
- Are there limits to making a recovery?
- What law applies if the accident happened in a state I don't live in?
- How do death cases differ from other accident cases?
- Is there an upfront client cost for Alexander & Cleaver personal injury representation?
- What is the first thing you should do after an accident?
- Why does Alexander & Cleaver recommend review of client insurance policies?
- How do boat claims differ from other accident claims?
- Do I have to give a statement to the other driver's insurance company?
- How do Alexander & Cleaver attorneys assist municipalities serving as their counsel?
- What has Alexander & Cleaver done for the town of Morningside, Maryland?
- I only need help in one county. Does Alexander & Cleaver provide government relations services at the local level?
- How does Alexander & Cleaver represent government?
Energy and Regulatory Representation
- Can you summarize Alexander & Cleaver's energy and public utility practice and the type of clients you represent?
- What does a company need to do to build a power plant in Maryland?
- Do you represent the local utilities?
- What is the Maryland PSC (Public Service Commission) and what are the options to a client who is dissatisfied with the commission?
Probate, Wills, Family, Criminal Representation
- Does Alexander & Cleaver represent clients in the probate process?
- What happens if you die without a will?
- Are there any recent law changes that make it easier to get divorced?
- Who needs estate planning?
- What documents do you recommend for estate planning?
- What should I look for in someone handling a criminal matter?
Winning Procurement Representation
- What is the Board of Public Works and why is it important to me?
- What are the Alexander & Cleaver services for major projects and transactions?
- Procurement is about winning. How can Alexander & Cleaver help?
Government Relations Services
- Are there any mandatory state/local filings when you engage a government relations firm?
- Aren't there more than 3,000 bills introduced every year? How would Alexander & Cleaver help my trade association track all bills related to our industry?
- What is a bond bill and how does my non-profit succeed in passing one?
- What other unique services does Alexander & Cleaver provide to government relations clients?
- How does my company get the most out of local and state conferences?
- Where are you located and where are your best relationships in local government?
- In terms of government relations, what are your firm's areas of expertise?
- What is the level of service your government relations clients can expect?
- What kind of clients come to Alexander & Cleaver for government relations help?
- What happens during the legislative session? Why is having a lobbyist important during that time?
- Do I need a lobbyist when the General Assembly is not in session and what is the best way to stay engaged on state issues year-round?
Business & Corporate "Alexander & Cleaver Means Business"
- Why is Alexander & Cleaver known as your "lawyers for life?"
- I am starting a business. Should I form a corporation or LLC?
- Why do I need an operating or shareholders' agreement?
- Do I need to have an annual business meeting or do an annual corporate resolution?
- What is involved in buying/selling a business?