Giving property the attention it requires
Maryland cities, counties, and other local governments use zoning plans to establish development standards so land can be used for the common good. Accordingly, zoning ordinances and zoning regulations define and restrict property use. Alexander & Cleaver represents property owners and municipalities in a variety of legal issues.
- Land transfers
- Eminent Domain / Government takings
- Special Exceptions
- Non-Conforming Use
- Property tax appeals
- Hearings before Zoning Hearing Examiners
- Hearings before County District Council & County Commissioners
- Hearings before County Planning Boards
- Hearings and meetings before County Planners
- Land use issues with local, county and state government
- Work on County and Master Plan and Sectional Map Amendments for Comprehensive Rezonings
Legal | Lobby | Business Solutions
The law firm of Alexander & Cleaver, P.A. is ready to help you at one of our eight offices in Annapolis, Fort Washington, Baltimore, La Plata, Cumberland, Rockville, Alexandria, Virginia and West Palm Beach, Florida. We are available 24 hours a day to handle your most urgent needs. Call us today at 301-292-3300 or contact us online. We look forward to speaking with you.