What our clients are saying
- “Lorenzo, your diligent, effective and congenial approach helps to produce concrete benefits for Maryland’s most vulnerable people.”
—Wilhelm Joseph, Maryland Legal Aid
- "I would like to take a moment to tell you what a wonderful experience my husband Louis and I had with Jason Deloach. Jason represented my husband and I with the estate of my mother-in-law. Jason was very knowledgeable, professional, kind, caring and the list just goes on! He made my husband Louis feel very comfortable in a very unfortunate situation. Jason is a wonderful attorney and we were so thankful to have him on our side! Thank you for hiring such a top notch attorney! Jason is definitely an asset to your firm!"
- "Alexander & Cleaver has represented us in Maryland for more than a decade. Quick turnaround and 24/7 client service has been their hallmark for a wide range of issues and government relations services."
—C. Scott Muir, Norfolk Southern
- "As Maryland's largest home-based corporation, we needed a firm that is responsive, knowledgeable, and staffed by experienced and well-respected government relations consultants. From technical legislative issues to staffing our events, Alexander & Cleaver has been our local Maryland Team on the ground for the past dozen years."
—Larry Duncan, Lockheed Martin
- "Best Buddies has been fortunate to be able to count on Alexander & Cleaver for lobbying, networking and government relations support in Maryland. As a national non-profit, we know the value and importance of first rate, dedicated professionals, and this is what we get year round. A&C has recognized that non-profits don't have the budgets to pay for the support we need — they are dedicated and have a 'heart' — the firm gets it!"
—Anthony K. Shriver, Founder and Chairman, Best Buddies International
- "FNC is one of the largest providers of home health care in Maryland. We turned to Alexander & Cleaver for legal work on State Government issues, and for government relations support. Attorney Jason DeLoach and others were instrumental in cutting through legal red tape and finding a solution for FNC. Their lobbying team provided insight and fantastic 24/7 service that went hand-in-hand with working through legal issues. The firm has the teamwork to coordinate complicated legal and government relations services together for a great client result."
—Neil Kursban, Family and Nursing Care (FNC)
- "The economy today demands the most from any company involved in Government or Private Sector procurement. A&C has provided legal and lobbying assistance, sometimes on a tight timetable, that has been very effective. Their work has included everything from State, County and Baltimore City procurement as well as ongoing strategy and networking."
—Mark Compton, American Infrastructure
- "We have had terrific support — both legal and lobbying — from Alexander & Cleaver. As a small Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), they have helped our outreach to partner with others on several business opportunities, and given us good advice and strategy on RFPs important to our business growth. Their networking events also help us to get our message out and meet new business opportunities."
—Thomas Laskowski, Gantech
- "Radiologists and their patients throughout Maryland are better off thanks to the efforts of Robin Shaivitz and the Government Relations Team of Alexander & Cleaver. They provide year-round service to our society and attend and provide information at our meetings."
—Loralie Ma, President, Maryland Radiological Society
- "Kennedy Krieger is a world renowned center for treating the whole child who has a brain injury. We are a hospital, a school, a research center, and an outpatient clinic for all types of chronic brain disorders including autism and spinal cord injuries. Alexander & Cleaver is there for us whenever we call. They are committed to our mission to serve children and their families. Their reach to those individuals who make decisions is long and strong. That is why they have been our government relations specialists for as long as I can remember."
—Lainy LeBow Sachs, Kennedy Krieger Institute
- "Our relationship with A&C goes back more than 13 years. We trust that they will represent our interests inside state government. They took the time to learn about our profession and the business of podiatric medicine. They anticipate our issues and strike quickly and effectively. They prove to us every year why they are the top team in town."
—Stephen D. Palmer, DPM, President, Maryland Podiatric Medical Association
Please note that examples of past success does not ensure future successful results.