Opening doors in Maryland so clients can realize opportunities
The success of a business is directly tied to government decisions. The marketing arm of Alexander & Cleaver’s Government Relations Team provides innovative strategies for facilitating connections that ensure your priorities are visible to those whose decisions impact your prosperity.
Alexander & Cleaver is at the forefront of government relations marketing in Maryland. Our enduring relationships with regulators, policymakers and powerful non-government allies affords clients the opportunity to build their own relationships with key players.
The firm provides a variety of vehicles for clients to market their businesses:
State and national conferences
- Maximize client attendance at conferences to promote client goals
- Participate in exhibit design, staffing, handouts and giveaways
- Sponsor key events as well as small meetings and networking to maximize relationship building
- Encourage clients to serve on conference panels
- Hold annual pre-legislative session policymaker breakfast with clients and legislative leaders, giving clients insider information and access to policy makers
- Clients join our firm at informal policy maker luncheons to strengthen relationships with leaders in government
- Host large receptions on opening and closing day of Maryland General Assembly; invitees include our clients along with executive branch, legislative branch, county and municipal elected officials — an invaluable opportunity
Alexander & Cleaver News
- Publish quarterly newsletter exposing client activities to 20,000-plus readers
- Upload newsletter to firm website
Chambers, councils and associations
- Along with our clients, A&C attends numerous meetings, trade shows and events around the state sponsored by key business organizations and associations
- Serve on boards with clients
Key government relations consultants
Legal | Lobby | Business Solutions
The law firm of Alexander & Cleaver, P.A. is ready to help you at one of our seven offices in Annapolis, Fort Washington, La Plata, Cumberland, Rockville, Alexandria, Virginia and West Palm Beach, Florida. We are available 24 hours a day to handle your most urgent needs. Call us today at 301-292-3300 or contact us online.
We look forward to speaking with you.